THINGS TO PACK
HÀNH TRANG TRẠI
The following is a list of suggested items to pack for your stay at Camp Young Judaea for the 2019 Retreat. Be sure to check weather conditions prior to your weekend getaway!
- Casual clothing ** – please be mindful of clothing choice as there will be the presence of the Monastic Sangha
- Athletic shoes, tennis shoes or sneakers
- Flip-flops to wear inside the cabins
- Bathing suit/trunks, no bikinis please
- Hat **
- Rain Jacket / Light jacket for outdoor activities at night
Sleeping Necessities &Toiletries
- Bed linens, blanket & pillow [Sangha rooms, for our monks and nuns, will be provided with these items]
- Body Soap
- Comb or Brush
- Towel [Sangha rooms, for our monks and nuns, will be provided with towels]
- Shampoo/Conditioner and Toothbrush & paste [will be provided at camp]
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Water bottles **
- Personal medications
- Money to buy camp souvenirs
- Yoga mat [if you plan to participate in the yoga session]
- Tennis racket, bicycle [optional, as there is limited quantity available at retreat site]
** To lighten your luggage, please kindly make a donation for our promotional items (water bottles, caps, and shirts) to help us raise the needed funds to host the Retreat.
Please contact us at email@example.com before May 20, if you would like to rent linens from CYJ. Their $10 rental package includes: bed sheets, blanket, pillow, pillow case, bath towel, and face towel.