40 minutes from San Jose Airport (SJC) ; 1.5 hour San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland Airport (OAK)
TRAVELING BY CAR from San Jose Airport (SJC):
1. Get on I-880 from Airport Blvd. (1.9 miles)
2. Take CA-17 S to Glenwood Dr in Scotts Valley. Take exit 5 from CA-17 S (23.7 miles)
3. Continue on Glenwood Dr and merge left onto Bean Creek Rd (2.5 miles)
4. Continue on Bean Creek Rd to 3100 Bean Creek Rd (0.7 mile)
5. Redwood Glen Camp entrance will be on the left side.
TRAVELING BY AIR:
Retreat begins: Friday, August 10 at 4pm
Retreat ends: Monday, August 13 at 1pm
Please book your flights to allow travel time between the airport (and traffic) and the retreat site.
Should you need transportation to the retreat site and the airport, we offer courtesy airport pick-up and drop-off at designated times. Sitting is limited with our shuttle van.
Please fill out the shuttle service request below before July 30, 2018 so that the Retreat of Awakening staff may plan accordingly.
We offer these times for our air travelers:
Friday, August 10 from SJC Airport to campsite:
- First Pick-up: 12pm
- Second Pick-up: 3pm
- Last Pick-up: 7pm
Monday, August 13 from campsite to SJC Airport:
- Leave retreat site @ 1:10pm
If you've filled out the shuttle request form, we will contact you by August 3 to provide you the meeting place for the shuttle pick-up.
If you're traveling with a group of ten or more people, you can request for a special group booking rate by contacting the airlines directly or by completing a group booking request form on their website. Most major US airlines offer a group discount for any group with ten or more people traveling to and from the same destination, within the same date.